- 漂流する夢想家 / LOAD_SEQUENCE_0000 00:00
- Elecktroids / Future Tone 01:05
- DJ R21 / Machine City 04:30
- Nullptr / Vitreous 08:29
- Jega / Saint Bees 11:02
- XY0815 / 94V-O 12:50
- Userwave / The Accessport 15:14
- RAC / Continua 17:44
- Objekt / Cactus 22:35
- A. Ashdown / The Heck 27:06
- Monolake / Digitalis 31:02
- Indulin / Synthin' Clock Funk 33:05
- Indulin / Lovin' It 35:37
- Lanark Artefax / Touch Absence (Intimidating Stillness Mix) 37:57
- SMX / Sleep 42:00
- Gescom / Puzl 46:37
Three tracks (3, 12 and 13) are from the label Swishcotheque (discogs). Their catalog is worth digging through for good IDM / braindance; I recommend the releases by Delayscape, Indulin, Pad Foundation, and R21.
RAC's Structures EP deserves a special mention. It's a very good (and overlooked) mid-'90s Warp release; just about every track on it is gold. Continua in particular is great and always gets my feet moving.
Lanark Artefax's Touch Absence (Intimidating Stillness Mix) is the direct inspiration for this mix. The reason I lined up and played these tracks. It's stonkingly good. Hopefully the original mix on Whities 11 will be made available digitally, someday. Shoutout to Megaphysics for introducing me to it.
And yes, that's a fourteen minute song at the end of this mix. There's no way to top or interrupt Puzl by Gescom. (Though I do certainly try to mash Hip Hop, Be Bop (Don't Stop) into the breakdown, with questionable results.) So it's a cheat, but hopefully a forgivable one.