- Basic Channel / Radiance II
- Scuba / Speak
- Reedale Rise / Duv
- Jus Wan / Stand Dub
- 2562 / Moog Dub
- Insync vs Mysteron² / Naked I
- RSD / Speeka Box
- Martyn / Shadowcasting
- 2562 / Circulate
- Saafi Brothers / Internal.Code.Error. (Bandulu Remix)
- Bandulu / Isn't It Time
- Basic Channel / Octagon
- Shackleton / You Bring Me Down
- The Black Dog / Siiiipher (The Bass Soldier's Forgemaster Remix)
- Appleblim / Vansan (T++ Remix)
- 2562 / Enforcers
- Gatekeeper / Let Go
- Distance / Delight
The selection above is directly inspired by DJ Struggle's 2007 mix Struggle Dubs 5. It used to be hosted on insectmind.com, but has since disappeared from the internet. One transition - Octagon to You Bring Me Down - was lifted straight from Struggle's mix.
More broadly, Struggle Dubs 5 was the first time I'd heard dubstep that referenced the dub techno sound. 2562's Aerial, in particular is very good at this. It's a sound I still very much like, even if it's maybe a bit dated now.
A bit of a messy mix (I shouldn't have played Isn't It Time), but hopefully still enjoyable.