- The Infiltrator / UR On Mir 00:00
- Agent Patrick & ShapeShiftr / Electrik City 01:06
- Aux 88 / I Hear Rhythms 06:28
- DJ Godfather / Night On William St. 08:28
- DJ Dijital / Dijital's Revenge 11:11
- Will Web / Boomin' 13:54
- Will Web / Mechanization 16:38
- Chaos / Afrogermanic 19:36
- D.I.E. / Out With Tha Old 23:25
- Slade Brothers / Episode 76 25:44
- D.I.E. / Laid Back Frequency 28:03
- Aux 88 / The DJ 30:50
- Andrew Red Hand / Space Encounter 34:12
- Keith Tucker / Oscillator (Bonus Beats) 36:31
- Digitek / Nymphomaniac 38:50
- UR / Untitled [UR038 B1] 41:09
- The Sentinel / Watch Your Back 44:10
- The Martian / 808° (Surface Temperature Mix) 47:00
- UR / The Final Frontier 49:19
- The Martian / Ultraviolet Images 53:15
- Die Sterne / Ansiedad (Vocal) 57:38
I'm not an expert on this style. I have at most 50 releases to pull tracks from, mostly reissues or used bin finds. I'm missing some fairly significant records. But I've got enough to fill an hour (and change), so here you go.
Not every artist included is from Detroit. The Sentinel, Andrew Red Hand, and Die Sterne (AKA G13ck) are all from outside the USA. They do an excellent job of working and innovating in the Detroit style. I'm very happy to include them here, and I strongly recommend their releases. Southern Outpost, The Sentinel's label, is particularly good.
I need to remember the next time I play 808° that there's a rude edit that throws the timing off.