MTT No. 093 / Through My OutlinePosted 2018-12-07. Permalink. Tagged anonradio, electro, movement through thought, music, radio, synthpop, techno.
This week's show is a selection of electro, techno and a couple old new wave / synthpop tracks. Lots of kick drums on one and three.
- Rokton Ensemble / Runout 05.06 00:36
- Obergman / Quantum Eraser 02:36
- System Insurgent / System Escape 05:50
- Pip Williams / Pleasure Deficiency Syndrome 08:23
- The Exaltics / Whats Wrong 11:19
- Sol37 / 2.2.5 14:43
- E.R.P. / Oretha 16:04
- Gosub / Low Volume Lovers 19:35
- The Wee DJs / Sineful 22:53
- Lowfish / 999 25:47
- Dopplereffekt / Speak & Spell 28:18
- Blackploid / Mystery Speaker 30:58
- Dcast Dynamics / Break, Travel & Time 33:21
- Mandroid / Robots In Nightclubs 36:26
- Drexciya / Funk Release Valve 38:59
- Lost Trax / Self Destruct Sequence 41:44
- Komarken Electronics / Moonlight Beat 43:10
- =UHU= / New Wave 46:02
- Ultravox / Astradyne 49:36
- John Foxx / 030 52:45
- The Other People Place / You Said You Want Me 55:47
- Gliese / Galaxian 59:06
Two very recent purchases are featured in this mix. First, 2.2.5 by Sol37, from the System Updates EP on Southern Outpost. That came out just this week; it's a great bonus beats / DJ tool compilation, highly recommended. Second, Whats Wrong by The Exaltics from 1000 Lights In The Sky (Part 1) on Bunker Records. This is older, a 2010 release, but I picked it up the day of the show. It's also good; probably my favorite release by The Exaltics.
For an improvised set this turned out OK. A few of the transitions don't work (Funk Release Valve to Self Destruct Sequence), and the levels are a bit wonky. But, as I'm fond of saying, the tracks are good. And I managed to play John Foxx, so this one's a winner.