MTT 135 / Static TransferPosted 2019-09-27. Permalink. Tagged ambient, anonradio, demoscene, downtempo, hiphop, idm, movement through thought, music, radio.
Some post-arcade head-nodding music. Downtempo beats, IDM, and four old tracker mods.
- Journeyman / Latneiro (Woob's Sunrise Dub) 00:00
- Coco Bryce / We Can Have It Yeh 05:02
- Gescom / Key Nell 1 06:46
- Antipop Consortium / Bubblz (Radio Edit) 09:21
- Metamatics / Dope Robot's Revenge 12:16
- Bola / Effaninor 15:40
- Solo / Animal Faze Dementia 19:58
- Darkhalo / Manga Starlight 24:03
- Brian Eno / Ali Click 30:44
- Funkymuskrat / Odyssey 34:41
- Byzar / Wyaxyz 37:56
- Eon / Void Dweller 42:43
- Voigt Kampff / Understand 46:39
- Ko Lute / Nobody Better Bother The King 50:11
- RS3 / Among The Fallen 52:44
- Aphex Twin / Untitled [SAW II #7 "Curtains"] 57:48
Tracks 7, 10, and 14 are all tracker mods from the netlabel Hellven. I wrote a post about Hellven for this blog last year, so go check that out. RS3's Among The Fallen is my favorite of the three, I like the snappiness of it and the classic RS3 basses and pads. (Darkhalo's Manga Starlight is the fourth tracker mod in this mix, and is also excellent.)
This selection doesn't hold together as well as I'd like, and there's a few obvious mistakes (I forgot Ko Lute's Nobody Better Bother The King changes tempo...). But: these tunes are good, and it was a fun way to wind down after playing the arcade. Any time I manage to play music by Eno I'm happy.